segunda-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2011

Cabras



À frente da minha escola (antónio arroio) há uns descampados onde um pastor cigano vai pastar as suas cabras, fiz este desenho rápido de 2 cabras que estavam a andar mesmo ao pé do passeio onde estava sentada
9/2/2011 - 15 anos

In front of my school there's a field where a gypsy shepherd walks his goats, i did this quick sketch of 2 goats that where walking right next to the sidewalk where we were sitting.
9/2/2011 - 15 years old

http://marianaduartesantos.com/

2 comentários:

  1. Oh wow, there is some really good stuff on here. I need more time to look. Are you 15? Can hardly believe that (but I do).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this goat gesture sketch. So much energy! Plus I love goats;I have one myself! :)

    ResponderEliminar